- 1st Year OTE £45K
- 2nd Year OTE £65K to £80K
- 3rd Year onwards £100K+
My client is a multi-award winning recruitment firm, focusing on IT, Finance, Technology and Media. The firm has recently been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For. The firm is now looking to hire a number of graduate trainee recruitment consultants for its central London and Reading offices.
The successful candidates will be:
- Degree educated or degree calibre.
- Bright, dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic.
- An excellent communicator.
- A strong relationship builder.
- Organised and analytical in their approach to their work.
Extensive training is given to all successful applicants. This includes classroom based exercises in addition to "on the job" one-on-one tuition with directors, managers, senior consultants and your own mentor.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be expected to do the following:
- Review candidates received from advertising / referrals.
- Conduct interviews with candidates.
- Obtain job requirements from clients.
- Shortlist and present candidates to clients.
- Proactively source new clients.
- Headhunt prospective candidates.
- Intensive initial training program
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped earning potential - £100K+ by year 3
- Regular incentives and team building days
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Rapid career progression for over achievers
As a growing business, my client is searching for individuals who have the skill set to step into managerial positions over time. With a meritocratic structure in place, employees can look to progress quickly by hitting and exceeding targets.
This is a great career opportunity for graduates looking to join a leading recruitment company with fast-tracked career progression and high earning potential.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com and one of our consultants will be in touch.