Executive Search Consultant – Trainee
£23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Covent Garden – Central London
Are you a Top 20 University Graduate with a strong academic background?
Are you looking for a role that will utilise your communication and research skills?
A Career in Executive Search offers a challenging working environment, high earning potential with structured training and development at the start!
Executive Search Consultant, Trainee – The Role
As a trainee within executive search you will have responsibility from the beginning, and be exposed to the fundamentals of the industry.
Aspects of the role involve
- Primary and Secondary research around market mapping suitable candidates
- Creating detail reports and candidate shortlists for submission
- Regular research in your given sector to aid in becoming an industry expert
- Networking candidate calls
- Offsite client/candidate meetings
Executive Search – The Company
Working on placing the C-Level executives, and often working with salaries in excess of £250,000, you will be working for a tier 1 executive search firm. With offices in Covent Garden, they are able to offer an international service from their Central London location. Their areas of specialism include but are not limited to Finance, Technology, Consultancy and Digital.
The Trainee/Graduate Program
As a graduate, you will benefit from outstanding training – and work through a modular based program over the initial 3-6 months. On the job training, as well as class room based exercises allow you to learn in a fast paced environment, and develop your skill set at a rapid rate.
Executive Search – The Candidate
- A 2:1 degree from a leading University
- Strong A Levels
- Confident communication skills
- Research based experience
- Professional and commercially aware
- Strong work ethic
- Driven & Ambitious
Rewards and Incentives
This graduate role requires dedication and commitment, but also comes with outstanding rewards for those who perform. This company is highly meritocratic, and individuals are given all the resources to excel within their career.
- Monthly Financial Bonuses (Up to £1000)
- Rapid Career Progression
- Company Holidays
- Monthly lunches – Michelin Star restaurants